It will be good to get this underway as Karena is loosing energy by the day and in increasing pain/discomfort as the days go on too. She is in good heart, and, as ever, God is with us as we head off.
Things I'm thankful for today :
- God never leaves nor forsakes us
- Friends who take our children to school
- Doctors and the NHS
Things to pray for :
- Karena kidney function to be normal and OK for us to start chemo on Friday
- Wisdom for doctors as they finalise the details for the chemo
- Continued strength in heart and mind
Thanks for being our friends and for caring ! Have a great day too ! Must dash, we have an appointment to get to......