She had her check up at the hospital this afternoon - and they are very pleased with her progress.
Plans for the next phase of her treatment are :
- kidney function test next week,
- see oncologist on 1st June
- 1st post-op chemo on 5th June
- another CT scan (which may be either before or after next chemo).
Things Karena says she's grateful for :-
- "The breath in my body"
- "Great doctors and fantastic nursing staff"
The road is a long one...still 3-6 chemo's left to go through. Appreciating your prayers once again for the next phase.....