- the 2 tumours show a "marked reduction in volume"
- the maximum diameter of the 2 tumours is now 6cm (was 15cm when this all began).
- the ovary-uterus is now much more defined (previously it was all splurged together by the ovarian tumour).
- there has been a "fairly good response to treatment" (fairly good???- they're joking, right ?!?)
- there is no evidence of cancer in the other organs etc
So as far as I can tell, it's all good news today ;-)
Stuff we're grateful for :-
- All the above !
- Karena is definitely now on the up-slope after last weeks chemo