New Year celebrations were good fun....games, walks, food, auld langs syne, dancing and laughter with friends and ooodles of children....
Some goals for the year (there will be more as we go !)....
- Be a devoted follower of Jesus Christ. (Summarised here)
- Read Bible-In-A-Year; stick to reading plan (Am on target but it's only day 3 !)
- Spend more time on my knees
- Become a better father; more patient, gentle and caring.
- Play my guitar
- Get a job
Stuff I'm grateful for today
- Annus horribilis is finished (but it's effects will be with me for the rest of my days)
- Friends, friends, friends
- Christmas is over and decorations are now uninstalled !