Monday 31 January 2011

Swimathon 2011

Well, I did manage to swim every day for a week, and twice on the Friday, which felt great ! ....right up to the point where I got an ear infection...which really was not pleasant at all ! Doh !

One course of Antibiotic drops later...and I seem to be able to hear somewhat better again ! The only benefit of not being able to hear so well was that, for a whole week, the children's "robust discussions" (yes, I'm being generous !) were a lot quieter !

So as "Team Mackay", we've decided to do the Marie Curie 5km Swimathon thing again this year...If you'd like to sponsor us, please feel very very very very free to do so by clicking here !
I guess we'll need to do some training tho, so I'll keep the antibiotic drops, just in case !

No comments:

Post a Comment