This week, in truth, I've found it difficult to pray and feel 'carried' by God, and by the prayers of so many good friends who continue to lift our family to the throne of grace.
Stuff I'm grateful for today :-
- Session #2 is over and Karena is much improved
- A clean house
- Tumour to shrink, shrink, shrink
- Strength, strength, and more strength
- Karena's mum and dad who carry the emotional burden more than any other
- Karena says "Pray I don't go off coffee!"
Have a great weekend....we plan to !