Children have been looked after by grandparents and by friends for the last 3 days. Tomorrow Karena will have them home alone which she is looking forward to.
Overall she is doing really well - her wrists, ankles, knees and elbows all ache (apparrently this is normal with the chemo) and she has some tummy twinges but nothing like as bad as they were....and she is very tired....but as of this evening, is starting to feel a bit better, like she's turned the corner on chemo #2.
Tonight's mindless therapy consists of watching our secret service MI6 chappies in Spooks series 4...whilst eating chocolate covered raisins....we're loving it !
Stuff we're grateful for today :-
- Baby Rachel who we've not seen yet, but who is nonetheless vey special !
- Our parents
- Chocolate covered raisins
- Continued strength and good health
- Karena to NOT pick up our daughter's cold
- Karena to enjoy the rest of half-term at home with the nippers.