Friday, 9 March 2012
This week's highlights...
- Ellie has been looking at new potential houses. 2 possibles that would actually fit us all in. One is quirky. I'm seeing it tomorrow. Ellie says it's fab !
- 'My' house is back on the market. Open house next weekend. Estate Agent phoned tonight to confirm that he's got 12 sets of viewings for the open house so far (gulp!)
- Ellie has become the mould removal queen. Amazing what chemicals and a strong arm can achieve....our current house just isn't designed to have 7 people living in it, 7 people's washing drying etc etc etc. Even the children have noticed the mould eradication and gleaming bathroom suite!
- Oldest daughter had interview for possible 6th form place at local grammar school...seemed to go very well !
- Children all fabulously well, doing lots of activities and very noisy :-)
- Got offered a job at another Engineering Contractor. Turned it down :-)
- Training for Reading Half Marathon and Olympic Park Run going ok (although I can hardly be bothered with it really!)
- Dog has settled down
- New family members (guinea piggies) settling in well
- Our To-Do List is totally out-of-control :-)
- Not cried too much this week !
- Glad February is gone...it's always gonna be an emotional roller coaster of a month!
Must dash....it's Special Friday evening and it's "Marriage Time". Taking the Beauty out for coffee some place !