Thursday 29 December 2011

Looking in the right direction...


This photo was taken a couple of days ago...trying to get them all looking in the same direction for a photo is almost impossible!!!

My verse-of-the-day received today is below. I last read this to the children on 20th Dec 2009 in the hospice when I told them the worst news...we'd agonised for several days over when to tell them. Karena was astounding...we prayed together and all cried together....there's been an awful lot of tears since that day. Our gaze then was to the one who has conquered death and in whose presence Karena now stays. Just over 2 years later, and we're all still gazing at the saviour....he is our focus in everything that we are about....and only He makes any sense of it all.

John 14:1
[Jesus Comforts His Disciples] “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment