Saturday 26 November 2011

The good news and the bad news....



The good news is that (amazingly) I have managed to get an entry into the Olympic Park run on 31 March next year...it's just 5 miles but finishes in the Olympic stadium....the first person across the line on the day, as I understand it, will be the first person ever to make it across the line at the stadium at a proper event! So I will be running alongside 4999 other lucky ballot winners....the bad news is that it's the day before the Reading Half Marathon which I also have a confirmed entry for (doh !)

Let's face it....I don't have a hope in heaven of winning but I might just step up the training a little bit in preparation !!

Other good news is that the house selling plans all seem to be going smoothly....draft contracts have been sent, survey has been completed....so today we're over to New Malden to do some packing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment