Tuesday 1 March 2011

The good and the bad...

The good....
  • Ellie is a total joy to me
  • No. 3 has today got her place at Maiden Erlegh school
  • I have paid employment...and I've even found myself not analysing life for periods of time which makes a pleasant change :-)
  • I am up-to-date with my bible-in-a-year
  • I have employed the services of a cleaner - it costs a lot and lasts about a day. Who cares? :-)
  • It's no longer February
  • Friday's off work...long may it continue !


The not-so-good...

  • I find it really hard to concentrate at work
  • I still rarely go to bed before midnight...apparrently it's quite common for people like me !
  • My training for the Reading Half Marathon (just 19 days away) is practically non-existent !
  • My dog has forgotten what exercise is
  • Trying to think of what to cook tomorrow (a daily issue !)
  • Vodafone :-)

    Blessings.....x

No comments:

Post a Comment