Friday 3 December 2010

Revisiting Grey Squirrel

Wednesday's visit to Grey Squirrel was visit number 2.
I went armed with some photos and a hard copy of my blog covering Karena's journey to glory.

I read lots, relived tonnes of memories (mostly sad), and cried a lot. Another hour of my life over with.

Am hoping that there is healing in all the tears, otherwise I'm totally wasting my time. For the last 2 days since then I've just felt totally flat, fizz-less, without much emotional energy at all.

My fabulous friend Ellie, who's journeyed this same path, says that it's all very normal. Personally I'm not sure I'll ever be 'normal' again.

Back to Grey squirrel for session #3 next week.

Stuff I'm grateful for today :-
  • The unchanging gospel - without which, there is, quite simply, no hope whatsoever!
  • My counselling 'team'- particularly Grey Squirrel, Ellie, Sean and Tim.
  • My Land Rover in the snow (hill starts on snow and ice just for fun !)

No comments:

Post a Comment