- Only small areas of nodularity within omentum noted
- No free fluid (a good thing)
- Further response to chemotherapy
Nurse was very up-beat but I guess we wanted to feel like everything is sorted and that the operation had definitely got it all out....not sure we can be quite that confident....so the journey goes on....still no decision yet on whether they will do another 2 chemo's or another 5.
Karena seems generally very strong and significantly recovered from her last chemo. She still gets very tired at the end off the day but is taking the dog for a walk every day which is a good thing (for the dog too !) In many ways life seems very normal. Karena's hair (which has grown quite a lot) will start to drop out again in the next few days.
Stuff I'm grateful for :-
- Karena's strength and recovery from chemo #4 has been good (tks for praying for that!)
- My children's primary school teachers who are simply outstanding
- Windsor triathlon completed in record time last weekend (even though I was unplaced for going through a red light without stopping-doh !)
Stuff to pray for :-
- Continued strength leading up to next chemo (planned for 26th June)
- An enjoyable week for the babe before the onslaught starts again...we have a family outing at the weekend...