Thursday 12 July 2012

Moving forward...

Well we exchanged contracts on our house on Tuesday 10th July !  Good news !
It was an emotional day as it would have been my 19th wedding anniversary…to be honest I was on the edge of the precipice for most of the day so when the phone call from the conveyencer confirmed that we'd exchanged contracts I toppled off the edge somewhat !  Put it this way… I left work early !!  

It's good though….we do need to move house!!  We haven't yet formally signed up for a house rental to move to but have verbally agreed to rent the house that we were originally going to buy subject to paperwork being sorted out (quickly!). 

We will be completing on our house sale and moving out on Fri 3rd August.   It'll be another roller-coaster-of-a-day I'm sure, but it is time to move forward….  

Phil 3:13-14 (The Message)   Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward - to Jesus.  I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

1 comment:

  1. We will be praying for you, love you guys! We have to meet up soon - keep running!
    Edmund and Betty x

    ReplyDelete