Thursday 11 November 2010

Introducing Grey Squirrel...

So yesterday was counselling day....never been to a counsellor before so another first experience! The counsellor is a lovely Christian lady who I will call 'Grey Squirrel' (just because it's all 'confidential' and I'm silly!).
I took along with me some photos & Karena's diary.....

Spent an hour talking through memories, pain I have for my children, the journey, the future, and all that I know God is doing in me and speaking to me about....tissues were in ample supply !!

At the end of the (very long) hour, I came out with a headache but felt peaceful knowing that I'd offloaded, and I also knew that the Healer, the Holy Spirit, was very much present in our time together.

Having listened to my story, Grey Squirrel told me, amongst other things, that I was very special (always good to hear !) and that God has big plans for the future! :-)

Back for some more splurging next week.....

Nehemiah 8:10 "...for the joy of the Lord is your strength"

3 comments:

  1. Hello Grey Squirrel, The weather in Volvograd is very good at this time of year. Do you have the film? The decoy ducks are ready. Launch Red Fox at 06:00 hours.
    Black Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Special Craig!
    You've always been special!

    Gary - you made me chuckle too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to do some emotional "splurging"

    ReplyDelete