She DEFINITELY has more energy, she managed a trip into town yesterday for a couple of hours, and has been doing stuff around the house and with the children....oh normality, how we love it ! She isn't on full form, but there are big improvements in energy levels and general well-being and she is sleeping well. All good stuff.
So I think we can confidently say that Karena has improved. It's 11 days since chemo #2 so her blood count will be about as low as it's gonna get right now and she should be on the up-slope until chemo #3 a week on Friday (6th March)
Stuff we're grateful for today :-
- E N E R G Y
- The dog (never thought I'd say that !)
- Normality in all it's forms !
- Resistance to infection, cold, flues etc
- Increased strength leading up to chemo #3
- Cancer to continue to shrink